Innovative. Inspiring. Pioneered by Women.
For over twenty years, we’ve fostered a dynamic work environment that reflects the entrepreneurial spirit of Lafayette 148 New York’s founder, Deirdre Quinn. As a vertically integrated company, innovation is central to our story, and a value we live every day.
Our office is sunny, spacious, and humming with creativity and collaboration. It's a place where craft is nurtured and ideas evolve; where passion drives productivity, and fresh perspectives are welcomed. In August 2018, our Lafayette 148 headquarters moved to a soaring, sustainably built, 90,000-square-foot loft space in the Brooklyn Navy Yard’s Building 77, continuing our tradition of innovation in the fashion industry. Our new home accommodates our growing team and offers fresh opportunities for collaboration with the Brooklyn Navy Yard’s many makers and innovators.
Whatever your role, working at Lafayette 148 is an opportunity to grow, discover, and challenge yourself as part of an extraordinarily talented team.
If that sounds like a good fit, please see our open positions below. Lafayette 148 New York offers a competitive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Tax-saving reimbursement accounts for Mass Transit, Parking, Medical and Childcare
- Product discounts
Financial Planning and Analysis
- Brooklyn Navy Yard – Manager, Brooklyn Outlet
- Camarillo – Sales Associate
- Camarillo – Supervisor of Selling Services
- Greene St – Retail Stylist
- King of Prussia – Operations Assistant
- Manhasset – Retail Stylist
- Phipps Plaza - Part Time Operations Assistant
- Phipps Plaza - Retail Stylist
- Short Hills - Retail Stylist